A memorable experience through hisTory and food
Our food tours leave you with far more than a satisfied appetite. Our guides will take you through the heart of downtown where you’ll learn about the area, architecture, and history while tasting food at some of the best restaurants the city has to offer.
Where culture and cuisine meet
Throughout the tour we will cover fascinating local history, technology, community, diversity, the old red light district, entrepreneurship and much more. The tour is diverse in its food and restaurants, from our favorite small local gems to more popular and beloved Salt Lake establishments. On our tour, you will try cuisine that ranges from Italian to German to Indian and everything in between! Come Hungry!
Moe and Darrin have taken their passion for food and culture to bring you the best local food tours ever.
Book a Tour now
Salt Lake City
Walk historic downtown Salt Lake City and learn history, culture, and strange facts while taking in flavors you’ll never forget!
Walk through historic main street and learn about local folklore, arts, and culture as you dive deep into some of the best dishes in Park City!
Food is an iconic representation of culture and a walking food tour is the best way to experience any city and get an understanding of its beginnings.
PRIVATE TOURS AND CUSTOM EXPERIENCES
Let us help you celebrate! Birthdays, corporate groups, teambuilding, or a special getaway.
Food Tour Gallery
FIVE REASONS TO TAKE Our FOOD WALKING TOURs
- It’s a great way to experience new food and learn more about local spots at the same time.
- Entrepreneurship is shaping the “tastebuds” of cities. You will taste farm to table freshness from some of the best local and family-owned restaurants.
- Our Tour Guide, Moe Egan, is knowledgeable and fun. You will learn interesting historic facts about each place as he delves into the architecture and enlightens you about its secrets.
- Embracing the city’s diversity and inclusion, our tour is a great way to bond with family and friends while meeting new people.
- While eating the delicious variety of foods at the restaurants, our tour allows you to stay active with the casual walking in between destinations.